Friday, February 18, 2022

Our Generation and Lori Dolls Valentines Day 2022!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls! In todays post, it's me Franco and I'm going to be sharing with you everything we all got from our secret Valentines and some delicious cookies we ate for Valentines day, so lets get started!

First, here we all are eating heart shaped cookies! As we only have 5 and didn't have enough time to make another one before Valentines day, Sia decided to have a jam pastry!
Here are the mini dolls, they had chocolate cookies!
Now, onto what we got from our secret Valentines, sorry if I get the person who gave us the present wrong, I am doing it from memory!

Firstly, Sia got 2 ball-and-stick models, they are what you use to visually see elements from the periodic table! Her secret Valentine was Holly!
Next, I got a basketball hoop! My secret Valentine was Sia!
Then, Aria got a journal! Her secret person was Talita!
Holly got bath salts and bath bubbles, her secret person was Valencia!
Talita got a bed for a cat who she has named Tilly, I was her secret person!
Valencia got some ballet legwarmers, her secret person was Aria!
Sullivan got a fish tank, his secret person was Cornelia!
Vera got a yoga mat, her secret person was Aria!
Cornelia got some savoury rice meals, her secret person was Sullivan!
Last but not least, Vera got 2 cakes and her secret person was Cornelia!

Thank you so much for reading this post, we really hope you enjoyed it! We had an amazing Valentines day, we hope you all did to! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, be sure to comment them down below or you can comment on the latest video on our shorts channel or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...