Monday, April 11, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Photo Story Series Two Persons In One Season 1 Post 5!

Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls! In todays post, I'm going to be writing post 5 of season 1 from Two Persons In One, I hope you enjoy!
(I forgot, Valencia here today and this post is from my perspective!)
As I sat on my bed reading my magazine, I had a strange feeling today. Something just didn't feel quite right but I have no idea what it is.
Then, the phone rang.
"Hi, Valencia here," I said.
"Hi, it's Franco," I was wondering if you would like to go out with me and Holly; possibly bring your skates?"
(Sorry it's blurry!)
"Yes sure," I replied.
"Awesome, see you soon!" he said cheerfully,
"Yep, bye!" I answered.
"I have no idea, but that phone call with Valencia was strange," thought Franco, "well, she has been acting quite strange recently."
Ok, I thought, this will be ok. I will tell them how I feel and maybe they can help.
"Where's Valencia??" questioned Holly.
"She will come soon," replied Franco.
A few minutes later, along I came!
"Hey, Valencia!!" screamed Holly.
"Hi, you ok?" asked Franco.
"I'm great thanks," I replied, "although I don't feel quite right today."
"Don't worry," answered Franco," if anything is troubling you, feel free to talk."
"Yeah, we BFF's!!" exclaimed Holly.
"Thank you, lets go have some fun!" I answered, happily.
And off we went!
But suddenly, I began to feel out of control.
My feet were going everywhere and I couldn't stop...
"Valencia, are you ok?" questioned Franco, "you seem to be going everywhere today."
"No, I feel really out of control..." I replied, sulkily.
I tried again, and it was all a disaster.
"Woah..." exclaimed Holly," you crazy!!"
"I know, it feels weird.." I replied.



 "Hey Valencia, " said Franco, "how about we take careful control and go home, we can do something relaxing another day?"

"Ok, thanks." I replied.


Valencia here! I hope you enjoyed, sorry this post was shorter, the next one from this series will be longer! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, be sure to comment below, comment on the latest video on our YouTube channel with comments or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...