Monday, May 16, 2022

Two Persons In One Season 2 Post 2 | Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls, it's me Valencia here! In todays post, I'm going to be writing post 2 of season 2 from Two Persons In One from my perspective, I hope you enjoy!

"Whoa..." I screamed, "where am I?"

I had suddenly, just been walking to get drinks and I had appeared in a room belonging to s stranger. What on earth was happening to me?

"Hi, is your name Valencia?" the stranger asked.
"Y..y..yes.." I replied hesitantly.
"It's ok, don't worry," the stranger reassured," you see, I was testing out an experiment to bring one person in my room and it just chose you."
"Well, congratulations on your experiment and nice to meet you but can I please go home?" I asked.
"Well, I don't exactly know how to do that, but I can try," she said.
"Ok, thanks," I replied, worried.
"Let me see what I have here," she muttered to herself.
I stood there my thoughts racing. What if I can't get home? What if this person isn't who she says she is? What if I'm trapped for forever?
Then, she began mixing chemicals together.
I hoped it was going to work.
Everything looked confusing, but I was sure it was working.
"Ok, I'm done!" she stated.
She put a spoonful on the floor and told me to step in it. I thought that was really strange but I did it anyway, anything to get home.
It felt strange, and something didn't fell right.
I suddenly did lots of weird movements.
They were just happening.
I felt like I had no control of myself.
Suddenly, all the movements stopped thankfully.
"What happened??" I exclaimed," that definitely didn't get me home."
"Well," she started, "I don't know what to do now."
"What do you mean??" I exclaimed," did you not have an idea, so you were just expecting someone to come and stay- not go home??"
"Well, I hadn't really thought that far yet," she explained," I didn't think it would actually work."
"Well, I really need to get home," I complained," so please think of a way to get me there, even if I have to take the plane because I have no clue where I am."
"I am sorry," would you like something to eat?"
"I guess that will do for now, thanks." I complained.
She brought me a doughnut and milkshake, it was surprisingly good unlike my situation.
"Ok, I will have a go at making something else to help you get home," she said.
She started mixing more chemicals together.
I have to admit, it did look a bit interesting.

Then, she was finally done!
"I think I have it, " she mentioned," but it may not work."
"I will try anything," I replied bravely," anything, to get to my family."


Valencia here! I really hope you enjoyed, I loved making it! Stay tuned for post 3!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...