Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Holly's Birthday 2022!

 Hello world, it's me HOLLY here!!! Today is my birthday!! Well, I am writing this on my birthday to post tomorrow, so if you see this on June 1st, it is the day after my birthday. I have had an awesome day today and I wanted to show you all the fun things I did, so lets get started!

Here we are having my birthday breakfast. We had chocolate spread on waffles, but Sia wasn't a fan of so much chocolate so she had a banana with her waffle. There always has to be one doesn't there?
Here are the mini dolls with their delicious breakfast!
Next, everyone got dressed. But, they told me I couldn't get dressed so they were all sat there in their clothes and me looking very odd in my pyjamas.
Just doesn't work, does it?
Well, at least it was present time!!
I opened my presents in a Tiktok, here I am with all of my amazing gifts!!
Well, I got all the pieces to this outfit, all homemade!! Apart from the shoes, they are Our Generation. That's why I wasn't allowed to get dressed!!
Also a huge shout-out to Madi from https://delightfulworldofdolls.com/ she is absolutely amazing, she is so kind and was our first follower, thank you so much Madi! 
You wondering why I am posting it here? Well, we followed a tutorial on her blog how to make a no-sew top- the one in my outfit! I think it turned out awesome, thank you for the tutorial Madi!
Then, we went to our friends house to celebrate my birthday!! Since we haven't seen them since Aria and April (our friends doll) birthdays, we had s'mores to celebrate even though it was my birthday!



Time for my party to start!! 
We went swimming and had ice cream and ice lollies!! 
They were the best!

We also made a few cool Tiktok's of us!
Then, we had a barbecue lunch but I forgot a photo- oops!
Here we all are, about to do our makeup! But, we had only just started and we had to go home...
Me very sad...
When we got home, we had to make tea, I had pizza yesterday as an early birthday celebration so we only had a boring tea. Not much to comment on really.
Then, we were busy so we couldn't finish our makeup.
It's ok, I'm sure we can do it soon!
Then, Aria made chocolate cupcakes today so we had them, I had a candle on mine and they sung happy birthday to me!
The cake was delicious!
Thank you so much for reading everyone, I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...