Monday, September 26, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Plaid And Preppy Outfit Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our channel, it's Franco and in todays post, I'm going to be reviewing an outfit I just got called the plaid and preppy outfit, I love it so much!

First we have the shirt, it is a blue and white plaid pattern. It also has sky blue buttons which actually work, and the our generation logo on the bottom left. It is a good quality material which feels stiff like a shirt but also soft at the same time.
Next we have the bow tie! It is grey and on a piece of elastic which fits over my head. I really like that it is not attached to the top so that way I can change the shirt I wear it with as I also have 2 others!
Then, we have the suspenders, they are a sky blue colour with Velcro on the back. I really like the fabric, as it is textured and smooth. The suspender part is elastic and is dark blue. I really like this piece because sometimes Velcro trousers don't stay up very well so the suspenders will keep them up. I can also put the elastic over my shirt for a fancier outfit or wear it under for a more casual outfit, so if you don't have many clothes for your dolls, we definitely recommend this piece!
Here are the shoes! We have a pair the same style in pink and blue, we think they are our favourite type of Our Generation shoes! They are a light brown colour and have slits in the back making them easy to put on and take off.
The final piece is the sunglasses, the frames are black and I love the feel and texture! The arms are a sky blue, I like how this colour is consistent in the outfit. 
Here is me wearing the complete outfit, I love it so much! I would really recommend this, see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...