Monday, May 8, 2023

Our Generation Hidden In The Stars Outfit Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Aria! Today, I'm going to be reviewing the Our Generation Hidden In The Stars Outfit, I hope you enjoy!

Here is me with the outfit in the box!
First we have the top. It is a light blue colour and soft cotton material. There is an adorable graphic which says explore the universe.
Here is the skirt. It is black with a black, blue, purple and silver elastic waistband. It has pleats and golden stars, there is a netting like fabric underneath and it is a silky material.
Here are the shoes! They are grey with light pink soles. They are made out of plastic and have slots down the back to make them easy to put on.
Finally, here is the telescope! It has a sliver tripod which easily opens and the telescope clips on. The telescope is light purple with black details. It moves at the bottom (we think to focus the image).
Here is me with the telescope. We love this set so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...