Monday, October 9, 2023

Our Generation Dolls Lovely Hearts Outfit Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! Today I'm going to be reviewing a new Our Generation Outfit!

Here it is in the box!
First is the dress. I love the pink and blue ombre effect with gold hearts! The sleeves are so cute and it is very soft!
Here are the blue socks! They match the outfit perfectly!
I love this pink hat! It is really soft and perfect for winter!
Finally, here are the shoes! They have lots of colour as well as being plain. They are easy to put on and I love the detail!
Here I am wearing the outfit!
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...