Thursday, December 21, 2023

Lori Dolls Ansley and Arabel!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! Today I'm going to be showing you our new Lori doll Ansley and her horse Arabel!

Here is Ansley and Arabel!
This is a close up of Ansley!
Firstly, she has a horse blanket. It is grey and made of a smooth material.
Here is the saddle, it is brown and make of plastic!
Here is Arabel with the saddle and blanket!
This is all of Ansley's clothes.
First is a grey dress with a white bow. It is a good quality material and has Velcro on the back.
Here are the boots, they are made of plastic. They are also much easier to put on than other Lori doll boots!
Here are the leggings. They are a good stretchy material!

It won't let us scroll down, but at the bottom is a picture of the helmet, it is made of plastic and super cute! Thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...