Monday, January 22, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Nature Lover Outfit!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be showing you the Nature Lover Outfit!

Here is the coat! It has a zip and feels like a real raincoat! I love the pink and the stars!
Here is the top, it has black and white stripes and velcro! 
Here are the leggings, they are so soft!
I love the ribbon on the boots, they are made of a hard plastic but fit really well!
Here is a birdwatching card- so cute!
I love the detail on the binoculars and they move!
Here is Talita wearing the outfit!

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...