Thursday, February 1, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Farmers Market Set!

Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria! Today I'm going to be showing you the Farmers Market Set!
The actual farmers market is so cute and is made out of a good quality blue plastic, I love all the details!
There are lots of different fruits and vegetables included- they are all so realistic!








Here is a crate for the vegetables, I love the writing!



The pie comes out of the box and a slice comes out!
The basket is so cute for the lemons!
I love that it has money!

Thank for reading I hope you enjoyed!
See you soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...