Sunday, October 24, 2021

OG Dolls Aria's Halloween Costume - Ghost

Hello everyone, and welcome back to our blog it's me Aria here today! I'm going to be showing you my Halloween costume for this year which is a ghost so lets get started. 
First, here is an overview of my costume. I love it so much and if I'm good at acting, I think I could look quite spooky!
A family member helped us make the costume and they cut a hole where my face is so that I can eat  my sweets and when I see people and they think I am a ghost, I can say it is only me Aria!

 It goes right down to the floor and Franco was there when we made it, at first it was so long when I tried to walk, I actually fell over! We had to cut it shorter as Franco said he didn't want me to fall over! Overall, I really enjoyed making this costume and at the time of writing this, we made our Halloween video yesterday and I wore it for that! I am also hoping to wear it on Halloween and we will be saving it for the future as then we can all swap costumes as we still have last years as well! Thank you for reading everyone!

Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...