Monday, October 25, 2021

OG Dolls Sia's Halloween Costume - Ballet Dancer

 Hello everyone, Sia here today! I'm going to be showing you my Halloween costume for this year which is a ballet dancer. So lets get started, I love my costume so much, I think I look like an amazing ballet dancer (even though it is Valencia's costume and I tried some ballet earlier and I don't think I am that great!).


Here I am wearing my costume, it is the outfit which came with Valencia as she is a ballet dancer! Valencia was very kind and let me borrow this for Halloween, how good it feels to have such wonderful dolly siblings! I love this outfit so much, below are some photos of me wearing it!









How cute do you think I look? I think I look wonderful! If you have any photo shoot or photo story ideas, please let us know in the comments! Maybe something autumn/fall or Halloween related as that would be seasonal and fun! Thank you for reading everyone!

Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...