Monday, May 9, 2022

Two Persons In One Season 2 Post 1! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly here today and I'm going to be sharing with you the first post of season 2 for 2 persons in one from my perspective, I really hope you enjoy! 

(This carries on from post 8 of season 1, so it is exactly the same day and time that the last post ended)

"Ok Holly," asked Franco, "are you ready to look for Valencia?"
"I sure am," I replied, "I'm starting to feel worried."
"Don't worry, we haven't looked much yet," comforted Franco," you go and look by the front door first."
"Of course, I will be back soon." I answered.
I had a look, but there was no sign of Valencia...
"What do we do..." I screamed," she wasn't there."
"It will be ok Holly," assured Franco," I will go check the other 2 bedrooms."
There was no sign of her in Sia and Talita's bedroom.
I couldn't find her in mine and Aria's bedroom either.
"I'll try calling her," Franco suggested.
"Yes, she may have been carrying her phone." said Holly.
But, there was no answer.
"I don't know what to do now Holly," worried Franco," lets both split up and we can have another look tomorrow, she must be safe I know that."
"I agree," I replied," we can look all day and I'm sure we will find her!"

I hope you enjoyed this post everyone! Sorry it was short, but we will have post 2 coming soon! Thank you so much for visiting our blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...