Friday, May 6, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Retro Reel Cool Accessory Set Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria here and I'm going to be reviewing an Our Generation set we got a few weeks ago and made a YouTube short on, I love it! It is an awesome set, so lets get started!

First, here are all the pieces in the set. They are absolutely adorable!
Here is the camera, the main piece of the set. It is made of plastic and has a handle so that it is easy for dolls (like me!) to hold it. On the side, you can look through the camera and there is a picture of 3 dolls at the retro diner, it looks like you are actually filming which I think is very realistic. Another thing I like is there are 2 buttons you can actually press (but they don't do anything). There is also on the other side a slider and the letters T and W, which is very realistic. I love all the features of the camera!
Here is the film reel. I think this is super cute. We have another camera from the Camera's Rolling set and this looks just like the roll of film which is permanently in that camera. Because it is permanently in, when we are playing or making videos we pretend to put it in but it is an awesome prop for photos!
Here is the final piece of the set, the clapperboard. It is very realistic and we love the detail. Our favourite feature is the date, that it is in 1957 because it is a retro set! It also says the same thing in French on the other side.
It is also moving and moves smoothly, super cool!
Here I am holding the camera, I love all the features you can play with on this camera, it is perfect!

Here I am with the complete set and I would definitely recommend it! It is super cute and if you are thinking of purchasing it I definitely would! 

Thank you so much for reading, also as we schedule our blog posts this one will be going up on my birthday, so if you are reading this on May 6th stay tuned for videos on our TikTok and YouTube!

See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...