Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Aria's Birthday 2022!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to ButterflyOGDolls! In today's post, it's me Aria here and I'm going to be showing you what we did to celebrate my birthday this year!

This is my actual birthday (6th May) but we had school so we didn't do much, but of course I opened presents! Here I am with all my wonderful gifts!
Here is a close up of my new headband, so cute! πŸ’™
Then, we all had cake! We made a Tiktok about it and here we all are eating it!
This is the next day (7th May) as it was Saturday so we had no school and we decided to do more fun celebrations! First, we all went skateboarding, here is a picture of me skateboarding!
We also went on the trampoline, but didn't get a picture. πŸ˜€
Next, I came up with 4 questions and I interviewed each of my siblings on camera, I decided to do this because I am into filming and movie, so I thought it would be a unique activity!

Finally, we had a birthday lunch! It was delicious! πŸ˜€

I hope you enjoyed this short post! I had a wonderful birthday! See you all next time! πŸ˜€πŸ’™πŸŽ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...