Friday, June 10, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Pet Turtle Set Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls, it's me Sia here today and I'm going to be reviewing my awesome new pet turtle set from Our Generation so lets get started!

Firstly, here we have all the pieces this set includes. It came with: the turtle, a dish/habitat for the turtle and turtle food!
Here we have the turtle, I decided to name them Spencer. He is adorable! Spencer is a soft toy and feels very high quality. I love the details in his shell and that his shell feels slightly harder- like a real turtle shell! Another thing I love, is his tiny feet. He is made completely out of fabric.
Here is a birds eye view of all the shell details.
The only thing is that there is a large label on the bottom, this is the same for many Our Generation items. It can sometimes get in the way but I think it helps position him more realistically in the habitat.
Here is the habitat. It is made of complete plastic, I love all the details. I have never seen one for a real turtle, but I think it is definitely very accurate and a lot of thought was put into it. Great job Our Generation!
Here is Spencer in the habitat, he fits perfectly!
The final piece of this set was a jar of food. It is made from plastic and the lid can not be removed. It has a sticker on the front and the jar is clear so you can see the food on the inside. I love how realistic it is!
Here is me and Spencer to show the sizing, I think he is the perfect size!
Spencer is definitely adorable and I completely recommend getting this set if you would like a pet turtle for your dolls! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...