Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Baking with Aria! (Plus a special guest!) Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Aria and in today's post we have a new photo story, I hope you enjoy!

I had just got all my ingredients out to make cupcakes!
When all of a sudden, I heard footsteps...
"Ooh!" exclaimed Holly. "Can I help?"
"Fine," I replied. Now this was going to be long!
I began by measuring my ingredients out.
"I can do this for you!" Holly interrupted.
"Not too much!" I said.
But she already had it in, and the next ingredient as well.
"Please get the milk, I forgot it," I asked, hoping to sort this mixture out in 5 seconds peace.
I began measuring the right amount.
Off she went!
She came back with the milk much quicker than I thought.
"Not too much!" I exclaimed, way too late.
Almost half the carton was in there!
Let's hope for the best, I thought.
I began putting it into the tray.
She sat watching the oven the whole 12 minutes...
Then, I iced them! At least they look good!
I decided to try one.
Not so good...

I hope you enjoyed! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...