Monday, April 17, 2023

Franco's Find Post 8! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Franco and in today's post I'm going to be doing post 8 of my series, I hope you enjoy! 

I was having such a bad day. I just had no inspiration.
I had no idea what to do, everything had been so bad since Theodore have me back my glasses Like they are a now ruined good luck token.
That suddenly gave me an idea!
Maybe it is because I gave the glasses to Theodore.
Maybe that passed the good luck to him!
Well there was only one way to find out!
"Hello Theodore, I was wondering if you would like to keep the glasses you borrowed?" I asked.
"Are you sure?" he asked."I know you like them."
"I think they have been giving be bad luck, and I was hoping they could give you good luck!" I replied.
"I did get good luck when I was wearing them, thank you so much Franco!" he replied.
Theodore then went home to enjoy his glasses.
I was very glad he had good luck, at least they worked for him!

Thank you for reading, I hope you have enjoyed this series! We will be starting a new Our Generation Dolls one next Monday, also sorry for not posting on Thursday, we will have an entra post on Wednesday to make up for it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...