Friday, October 29, 2021

OG Dolls Holly's Halloween Costume - A bunny

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, or welcome if you have never been here, we hope you enjoy! In todays post, it's me the wonderful amazing Holly dolly and I'm going to be showing you my Halloween costume for this year just in time for our movie premiering later today on our You Tube channel! And yes, we did change our channel to a new one so it will be the first video! I hope you are excited to see it, it is a stop motion! Anyways, lets get started with my Halloween costume for the year! 

This year, I have decided to be a bunny! Here is an overview of my complete and wonderful costume!

Here are my bunny ears! We all made a pair last Easter (apart from Franco as he hadn't joined our family at the time) and we still kept them so I used a pair but I don't know who made them as we never put our names on them, so they could be any of ours!
Next I have my nose and teeth! We used a string of elastic which a family member stitched for us (thank you!!) and then, we hot glued a pom pom and two small pieces of paper to make a nose and bunny teeth!
You may be wondering what this piece of string is for.....
It is my tail! We used white string and a pom pom maker to make my fluffy tail and when we were cutting the ends to keep the pieces together we made the string extra long so I could tie it around me like a tail!
For my clothing, I wore this plain creamy colour jumper from the Our Generation Fall For Apples Outfit!
Then, I used these sparkly silver Our Generation fun fall fur outfit leggings!
Finally, for my shoes I have these white and pink ones from the BFriends line from the Entertainer which is now called #RFriends but we bought them after Christmas in 2019 when it was B Friends!

Here are some more photos of my costume!



I love my Halloween costume so much this year! Thank you so much for reading!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...