Thursday, January 12, 2023

Lori Dolls Leighton's Travel Set Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be reviewing one of our new Lori dolls called Leighton- I hope you enjoy!

Here is Leighton with all her accessories!
Here is Leighton! She has long golden blonde hair and blue eyes. She came with a grey bucket hat made from plastic, she also has a very fluffy white jumper with Velcro on the back. She is wearing silver tights and light pink shoes with a bow.
She comes with 3 suitcases- 2 with wheels which don't roll and one without wheels. They are all a peach colour,
All of them can open as well.
There is a soft pink and white stripy neck pillow.
A pair of dark pink headphones with silver details, made from plastic. They fit her easily.
A pair of translucent dark pink glasses.
A plane ticket made from cardboard.
A light pink plastic camera with a silver strap, which fits over her head.
A purple and dark blue pen.
A passport which is white and pink, made from cardboard.
A pack of cookies, made from stiff paper with a soft filling inside.
A clear plastic water bottle with dark blue lid.
A toothbrush and toothpaste each with a glittery design.

I hope you like Leighton just as much as we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...