Monday, January 16, 2023

Lori Dolls Margo's Bicycle Set Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Theodore! In todays post, I'm going to be reviewing one of our new Lori dolls- Margo, I hope you enjoy!

Here is Margo and everything that comes with her, isn't it wonderful!
Here is Margo! She has long, shiny light blonde hair and light blue eyes. Her dress is beautiful; it is light blue and white stripy with frilly short sleeves and a dark blue bow. She has adorable ankle high white socks and dark blue shoes with bows made from plastic. She has a blue bicycle helmet made from a soft plastic (I think) which easily fits her head.
Here she is without her helmet, now you can she her beautiful hair!
She has a lovely dog which I don't know the breed but it is beautiful and golden. The dog is sitting and made from plastic so you can't change the position. There is a light blue dog ball made from plastic and a floral pattern bow collar and lead, with elastic to easily fit the dog and allow Margo to hold the lead.
Here is the awesome bicycle! It is all made from plastic, with a dark pink frame. The basket (which is removeable), the handlebars and saddle are all light brown. The wheels and pedals actually move! There are supports either side of the back wheel so that the bike easily stands when not being ridden, perfect for photos!
Here is Margo on the bike! We love it so much, it is an awesome set!
I hope you like Margo as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...