Thursday, January 19, 2023

Our Generation Dolls What A Trek Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's Theodore here today! I'm going to be reviewing the Our Generation What A Trek set, I hope you enjoy!


Firstly, here is everything in the set, how fun!

Here is the backpack. It is dark green and made from a shiny almost silky but not silk material. It has 2 straps on the back and opens with 2 pink clips. There is also a pink net bottle holder on either side.
There are 2 blue plates and 2 blue cups. The plates are split into 3 sections and are a light blue. The cups are dark blue and are shorter than other cups, we love these plates and cups, especially that the plate has sections.
There is a granola bar with a green wrapper, I love that the wrapper is half down so you can see the granola bar inside. This is made of plastic. There is also a sandwich made with 2 slices of bread, I think it is chocolate spread!
There is a clear plastic water bottle, a dark red apple made from a squishy plastic, and a yellow banana. We have 2 other identical bananas from Our Generation, and all of them have awesome detail, they look so realistic.
There is a silver frying pan with a light blue handle and also a silver flipping tool with a matching blue handle. There is also a bear paw shaped pancake- I love that they shaped it and it isn't just a regular pancake!
There is a bottle of green bug spray with a silver lid, sun cream and there is also plasters but we didn't take them out of the mini bag until we are going to use them as we don't want to lose them!
There is a dark pink camera with ribbon to go round our neck, the lens can turn as well! There is a green torch which has a button that moves up and down but doesn't work and there is a silver compass but there isn't a string on this one!

I hope you like this set, I think it is awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...