Monday, January 23, 2023

Our Generation Dolls Gymnastics Outfit Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita! Today, I'm going to be reviewing the Our Generation gymnastics outfit, I hope you enjoy!

(Sorry for the blurry picture!)
First we have the leotard! It is dark pink and sparkly, with white trim and long sleeves, there is Velcro on the back and it is a shiny silky smooth material.
Here is the skirt! It is the same colour and fabric as the leotard, also with white trim. It is elasticated which makes it easy to take off and put on, there is also the our Generation logo at the bottom!
Here are the shoes! They are made from a stiff white fabric with the same for the soles and they have thin pieces of elastic going across the top.
Here is the scrunchie! It is a white textured and soft material, with elastic inside.
Here is the hula hoop! It is plastic and light pink and dark pink stripy!
Here is the gymnastic ls ribbon, it has a white plastic handle and a piece of pink ribbon held on with a metal loop, I love this!
Here is the gymnastics mat! It is dark blue and a smooth material, it is also soft and feels just like a real mat. There is also a handle to carry it.

Here is me wearing the outfit, I love it so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...