Monday, January 9, 2023

Lori Dolls Farrah's Hiking Set Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita! Today, I'm going to be reviewing one of our new Lori dolls called Farrah, I hope you enjoy!


Firstly, we have Farrah! She has dark brown hair which is long and soft! She also has brown eyes, so beautiful. She has a pink and white stripy scarf, it is a thin material. She is wearing a fluffy white jumper with Velcro, her trousers are made from a stretchy smooth material and are dark blue. They did stain her slightly because they came on her but we rinsed them with water so hopefully they won't stain anyone else. She has lovely blue boots, they are plastic and have slits in the back to make them easier to take on and off.
There is a map made from cardboard, which folds into 3. It feels sturdy.
There is a long rope which is good quality and perfect for knot tying!
There are 2 plastic light pink walkie talkies, with silver buttons.
There is a blue hiking stick, I love this!
There is a red compass with a red and white string to tie it round her neck, it is easy to tie!
There is a pair of pink and gold binoculars, they also have the red and white tie but they are stuck together and go over her head.
There is a dark blue and pink lantern, I love that the handle moves!
There is also a torch which is light pink and gold on the ends, make from plastic.
There is a water bottle with a patterned sticker for design, and a pink ribbon to be carried.
A saucepan which the lid comes off!
There is also a lovely pink mug!
There was also a mini box of plasters we love, we forgot to add them but they are made of cardboard, but still sturdy!

I hope you like this post, I would definitely recommend Farrah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...