Saturday, October 30, 2021

OG Dolls Crafted Vet Clinic!

 Hello everyone welcome back to our blog or welcome if you are new, it's me Sia here today! In this post, I'm going to be showing you a doll vet clinic we made a couple of days ago, so lets get started! We tried to make it as similar as we could to the Our Generation one, just smaller and with different colours!


Here is a photo of me next to the vet clinic, we chose a blue colour scheme!


First, we have 2 places where the pets will stay if they need to be in the vet centre for the night if they are unwell or need to recover!


Next up we have the examination table and a sink!


Next, we used foam letters, the V was already cut but we had to cut the E and T. We stuck them on the wall for cute decoration!


Down below, we have a cupboard for storage of vet accessories with 2 pom poms as the handle!


Here is all of the accessories we use for the vets! We also use the Our Generation dog food bowls, although they aren't in the photo. The majority are Our Generation things we though would suit the clinic and some are human toys we have had for a while and we thought they would suit it perfectly! 

Now, let me put the accessories in and I can give you a tour!


In the bottom section where the pets stay, we keep the food bowls, if there was a pet in this area, we would move the bowls to the side but when there isn't they stay here!


On the examination table, we keep some of the Our Generation bottles!

In the cupboard, we keep the rest of the accessories so that we can easily access them when we are playing or making a video or photography or a blog post or many fun doll things!

Now, time for my patients!

First, I helped out our Lori doll Vera's rabbit! Her rabbit was unwell.


Then, Holly's dog Harry came to the clinic! Harry needed a bandage on his leg.

So everyone, I really hope you like the vet clinic we made! If you have any video ideas for our You Tube Channel or any blog post ideas, please let us know in the comments!

Sia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...