Thursday, October 21, 2021

OG Dolls Franco's Halloween Costume - Robot

 Hello everyone, welcome back to our blog it's me Franco here today! I'm going to be showing you how my Halloween costume for this year which is a robot and I'm going to talk through how I made it, so lets get started.


Firstly, here is an overview of me in the costume. I designed everything- I love it so much!


Firstly, we have the top of the robot helmet we made. We made the helmet by measuring and cutting rectangles of cardboard and hot gluing them together. On the top, I used a green pipe cleaner as the antenna and then I used 6 small pom poms as decorations/functions. You can decorate the top with whatever you like, we just used what we though a robot would look like and what was in our craft box!


For the front, we cut 2 small eyeholes, but we accidentally put them in the wrong place, so now I can't see where I'm going! But that's ok, see what happens in our Halloween movie coming out a week tomorrow and see what I say! Then, we used silver sparkly stickers around the eye holes. We used sparkly brown and peach stickers as decoration as well. We also used a piece of gold ribbon as the mouth. Again, you can decorate yours however you like but we just used what we could find!


For the main body, we measured a piece of yellow card with a hole in the middle for my head- and I can actually get my head through! We used silver, peach and brown stickers for some decoration, Then, we got a turquoise piece of tissue paper which we glued 3 googly eyes  onto, as I thought then it would look spooky! At the bottom, I added 2 blue pom poms and 2 red pom poms. You can choose what you add and it can be different to ours if you decide to make the costume!

I'm not going to talk through the clothes I am wearing underneath as they don't have to look a certain way as long as it isn't a dress or skirt and isn't too colourful it should match the costume. I also may wear different clothes underneath every time I wear the costume!



Here above are side views of my costume, I hope you like it as much as I do!


Thank you so much for reading my post today everyone, I really loved it! If you make a robot costume, we hope you have fun and always remember to be safe with hot glue and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thank you for reading!

Franco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...