Wednesday, October 20, 2021

OG Dolls Valencia's Halloween Costume - Dalmatian Puppy

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia here today! In todays post, I'm going to be showing you my Dalmatian pup costume we have made for Halloween, as I'm super excited to wear it. I will explain how we made it and where the pieces are from if they are Our Generation so lets get started.


Firstly, here is an overview of me wearing the costume, I love it so much and I think I look very funny!


Firstly, here is my headband. We made it to look like a Dalmatian's ears, we used a purple pipe cleaner (we recommend black or white, but we only could find purple) and it was already only one length and it happened to be perfect but we recommend it goes down to your doll's (or your if you're a doll!) ears. Then, we drew around our Our Generation Dalmatian pup who we named Violet's ears, on a piece of paper to make a template. Then, we cut one out of black and one out of white felt. We only hot glued the top part of the ear on, this way they will flap around!


Next, we made a dog nose and mouth! Firstly, we measured elastic all around my head near my nose (where it is in the photo) exactly, no more and no less. Then, a family member hand-sewn the 2 ends together for us by overlapping them a little bit so that it could stretch on me and not be too loose. Then, we made a small nose with a ball of tissue paper. We also made a tongue for me by putting our special craft wire into a tongue shape. Then, we hot glued them both onto the elastic and I have a nose and a tongue!

Clothing


To start, my top is black and white stripy and is from the Our Generation That's How I Roll outfit. Most of my clothing is black and white stripy instead of spotty because we don't have any spotty clothing.


For my trousers I have this pair from the Our Generation Fuzzy Feelings outfit, they are so lovely.


Finally for the clothing, I have these white sparkly boots which came with Talita. I think the sparkles look wonderful!

Photos

I decided to take a few photos of me in my costume with my Dalmatian pup Violet, I hope you like them!





I absolutely love my Halloween costume and I can't wait for when it is Halloween. Stay tuned for everyone else showing you their Halloween costumes for this year. Thank you for reading!

Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...