Thursday, December 23, 2021

OG Dolls Christmas Outfit Ideas Part 2!

 Holly: Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog! In todays post, we are going to be showing you part 2 of doll Christmas outfit ideas, so lets get started!

Aria: Here is the first outfit, which I am modelling! It is the Fuzzy Feelings outfit from OG (Our Generation). The boots are snow boots which come in the set, but we switched them for these creme boots from the OG Fun Fall Fur outfit!
Franco: Here is the next outfit I am modelling! This is basically the outfit which I came in and I added Sia's original outfit tie which gives it a fancy look!
Sia: Here is the third outfit which I am modelling! It includes the older version of OG Jenny's meet outfit top (we got it in our stocking last year, we think it was used which is why we don't have Jenny!). Next it includes the pink skirt from the OG Sharp As A Fox Outfit and some white shoes with a pink bow from B Friends now called #RFriends, it was from a heart outfit I think? We had a look on The Entertainer website where you can buy the set and even though they changed branding, you can still purchase the set! It is called the pop heart t-shirt and skirt outfit!

Talita: Finally I am modelling the last outfit! It includes the OG dress from the Truly Groovy outfit, pink tights from the OG Splash Of Fun outfit and coral pink shoes from the OG Unicorn Express outfit!

Valencia: We really hope you enjoyed this post everyone and that the outfits in this post and part 1 have given you some inspiration for Christmas outfits for your dolls! Comment down below your favourite outfit from part 1 or 2! Thank you for reading, bye! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...