Tuesday, December 14, 2021

What we got in our advent calendar days 1-12!

 Holly: Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, in today's post we are going to be showing you what we got in our advent calendar this year days 1-12!

Talita: Sorry this post is a day late we ran out of time to do it yesterday, but we hope you enjoy! 

Valencia: We aren't trying to show off in any way we just thought you might like to see and also if you see them in any You Tube or Blog posts we do and you wonder where they are from and would like to get them for your dolls/ask your owner for them if you are a doll! So let's get started we hope you enjoy!

Franco: Firstly in number one, we got an Our Generation hammer! We are so happy as it is from the woodwork kit, which means the rest of the pieces are in the calendar! I love having such kind and caring sisters as they said I can have the set once we have all the pieces, of course I will share it though!
Sia: In number two we got an Our Generation washing up liquid! We are all very excited for this as it is from the Our Generation Volcano kit and we have been hoping to get the set for a while! My siblings are so kind as they said I can have the whole set as I love science! I can't wait til I get the volcano (it is the 14th and we still don't have it yet!) I will share it with everyone of course and teach them how to make a volcano safely and I can do other experiments too!
s
Sia: Here we have another thing from the science set! It is the vinegar! When we opened this, Aria's first reaction was to have it on chips and she actually did! What did you think Aria?
Aria: I though it was delicious! 
Sia: I'm on a roll with my science set! In number four we got the measuring spoon, perfect! We also got the piece of cardboard as we like to keep them, we have roughly 2 boxes from outfits and accessories! 
Sia: In number 5 was the dye for the volcano! This is amazing as it makes the pretend lava in the experiment look more realistic like real lava!
Franco: Yay! Another accessory in the woodwork set! Next came the paintbrush, I love it so much!
Sia: Back to the science set! Here we have the pipette! We have used them at school and the real human ones are for us a bit difficult to use but this doll size one is so cute!
Sia: Still my science set? I'm super lucky! Here we have the bicarbonate of soda, perfect for making the experiment fizz, just what I want to see! 
Holly: A new set? Yippee! Here we have an our generation dog food container from the trekking tails set, how adorable! It is perfect for when we want to take the dogs out on trips and for their food bowl when at home!
Valencia: Next up is the goggles for the dogs from the same set! They are so adorable and perfect for keeping the wind our of the dogs eyes! We have adjusted the strap so that it fits both our dogs Harry and Violet! 
Holly: Here is what they look like on Harry, they look wonderful perfect for adventurous dogs! 
Franco: Back to the woodwork set! Next we got the saw, a perfect piece for making wonderful wood projects! 

Franco: Finally, in number 12 we got the nails and screws! These are perfect for building up my creations from wood! I love the detail in this! 

Aria: Thank you so much for reading this post, we hope you enjoyed! On Christmas Eve we will be posting what we get in days 13-24, so stay tuned for then!

Talita: We will also be reviewing all of the sets here on out blog once they are complete but it won't be any earlier than Christmas Eve as if we do get a complete set (not yet though!) if we review it before Christmas Eve, it will give it away what we get in the calendar!

Holly: We are all super excited for Christmas and we hope you all are dolls and humans alike if you celebrate!

Valencia: Thank you so much for reading, stay tuned for more posts! Bye for now! 😀🎄🎁☃️🎅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...