Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Our Generation Dolls My Lucky Jeans Outfit Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly Here today and I'm going to be reviewing the Our Generation My Lucky Jeans outfit, so lets get started!


First we have the cardigan! It is coral and has streaks of white thread! The ends of the sleeves are soft and stretchy, it also feels very warm! I love this piece in the set because we use our pink cardigan we have had for nearly 5 years (we got it the day Starlight got me!) from the Country Classic Outfit, we usually wear that at least 4-5 times a week if not more, so I can see this cardigan being used a lot and we have used it lots already!


Next is the white sleeveless top! It is a soft cotton material and has Velcro on the back, it also has the OG logo which is usually sewn on at least 1 item of clothing in each outfit behind the right shoulder to the doll, on a few pieces like this one it is on the inside of the clothing piece but on most it is on the outside!


Here we have the jeans! They are a thicker material and a very light blue! They are rolled up and sewn at the bottom of the legs and they have a gemstone, horseshoe and 4 leaf clover iron on type thing as it is a lucky outfit!


Finally we have the trainers! They are a light pink lavender colour and the laces are the same colour as the shoes! They are made of plastic and the laces can be tied just like real ones!


Thank you for reading this review everyone, I hope you enjoyed! Be sure to comment down below your favourite item of this set and if you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas we would love to hear them so be sure to comment them as well! If you would like to read any more doll reviews, be sure to check out the review section in the labels on the right hand side of our blog! See you all next time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...