Monday, January 31, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Valencia's Sewing! | Sewing a pillow for our Lori doll Vera!

 Hello everyone and welcome or welcome back to our blog! In todays post, it's me Valencia here and I'm going to be sharing with you my sewing area and showing you how I made a pillow for our Lori doll Vera so let's get started!

Firstly, here are most of my sewing items, I received them all for Christmas last year! They include- sewing machine, thread, needles, pins and a case!
This is the table I am using, it is a small trinket box Holly got for her birthday in 2019 we use it as a doll table and we painted it pink. This will be my sewing table (thanks Holly!).
Inside, I am keeping all of my items except the machine of course!
Here the table is in our room, doesn't it look perfect! We have a pillow seat we made I can sit on whilst I sew!
First I am going to cut the fabric. I am using pink as that is Vera's favourite colour and I am going to be cutting 2 hearts, one for either side of the pillow!
Now, I am sewing around the outside and I will not sew up a tiny part to allow me to turn it in the right way and add stuffing!
Here it is all turned in the right way, doesn't it look cute ๐Ÿ˜
Now all the stuffing is added! Make sure there is enough the cushion is soft but not too much you can't sew it up!
Now it is time to hand sew up the hole using slip-stitch!

Here is the completed pillow, Vera loves it! 

Thank you so much for reading this post, I really enjoyed making it and it means so much to me that you read until the end! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas be sure to comment down below, we would all love to hear them! I will see you all next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...