Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Aria and Lori Doll Faith's Skateboarding Photoshoot!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls, it's Aria here today! In todays post, I'm going to be showing you a photo shoot I recently did with our Lori doll Faith all about skateboarding, so here are all the photos!










So everyone, I really hope you enjoyed the photos! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, be sure to comment them down below or on our most recent short with comments on our YouTube shorts channel, we would love to hear them! Thank you so much for visiting our blog, bye for now everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...