Monday, February 28, 2022

Two Persons In One- OG Dolls Photostory Season 1 post 1

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, Franco here today! I'm writing this from our phone as we are having a few problems transferring photos from our phone to the computer (as the computer is like 10 years old!) and we are really excited for this post, so I really hope you enjoy it! We have been wanting to do a series on our blog for a long time, and we finally decided to make one! It is called Two persons in one and the star is Valencia, along with me and Holly who are co-stars! There are 2 seasons each with 8 posts, we hope you enjoy! Also, each post will be from someone point of view, it will say at the top, I'm really excited, let's start!


Franco's Point Of View 

As we got off the train from our long day shopping in town, I noticed Valencia was being rather quiet, that is very unusual for her as she is usually full of energy, I knew we had had a long day but there has to be something wrong.
As we carried on walking down the street, Holly was being her usual bubbly self and playing with her new hula hoop, but Valencia was still quiet and hadn't said a word since we got off the train.
I decided to ask if she was ok.
"You ok, Valencia?" I asked, "did you have fun shopping?"
"Yep, it was good," replied Valencia.
I mean, she was slightly happy, I knew she was but something wasn't right and I knew it.
Valencia's house was first, so we had to say bye to her, she still seemed unusual, like something was bothering her, it is on my mind constantly.
I decided to discuss it with Holly.
"Did you notice anything unusual about Valencia?" I asked.
"Nah not really, she just had sugar rush I think, we had lots of cake!" replied Holly (she always has excitement in her voice).
"Oh Holly, even you realized there was something wrong didn't you?" I questioned.
"I tell you Franco, if there was something wrong, I would be on the case right away, there is nothing so I have no case!" responded Holly.
We said bye, I have no idea what Holly says sometimes, but she does know how to comfort people, I can tell you that!

Even after my conversation with Holly, there was no way I could focus on my reading that night, I knew deep down there was something wrong, so small, even Holly hadn't noticed, which is rare.


So everyone, I hope you enjoy this first post of the series! Anyone have any ideas on what it is about? Well, we are all very excited for it so stay tuned for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...