Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Talita's top book recommendations for world book Day 2022!

Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls! In today's post, it's me Talita and as tomorrow is world book Day, I'm going to be sharing with you my top 5 book recommendations, they are in no specific order. Let's get started! 📖
My first book reccomendation is Cookie by Jacqueline Wilson! The story has a strong meaning to it, I would reccomend it to older readers related to the story line but I think it is an awesome book!
My next reccomendation is Nowhere On Earth! I love this book! The start or first half I would admit is a little boring and not much happes but the end is really exciting and I love it! 
My third reccomendation is Noughts and Crosses! It does have some sensitive topics again, so it is definitely for readers at least 12+ but I was very hooked on the story line and thoroughly enjoyed it! Some of the language in this book is definitely not polite as there are bad words, so if you would like this book, definitely check with a trusted adult if it is ok for you to read! 
Next we have a famous five book! This one is five go off to camp, but I would reccomend any of them! I love how the characters all have different personalities and there is definitely someone relateable for everyone!
My final book reccomendation is Jekyll and Hyde! This book is very difficult to understand so again I would reccomend it for older readers and it was written a long time ago, but the storyline is amazing!
I hope you enjoyed my book recommendations! I love all of these books and completely reccomend them! 
Thanks for reading 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...