Friday, March 4, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Shrove Tuesday (Pancake Day) 2022!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog! In todays post, it's me Aria and I'm going to be sharing with you our pictures from pancake Day this year, we all loved our delicious pancakes!

Firstly, here is me and Vera! We made the batter for everyone.
Next, I cooked mine and Franco's pancakes!
Once they were cooked, Franco added some stewed apple, they were delicious!
Then, Valencia cooked pancakes for herself and Holly!
Once they were cooked, Holly added chocolate spread and strawberries!
The last batch of pancakes, Talita made for herself and Sia!
Sia added lemon curd on her own and Talita wanted strawberry jam!

The below pictures are the Lori dolls cooking their pancakes!



Finally, the next pictures below are all of us enjoying the pancakes! The Lori dolls had a selection of toppings on their table!


I hope you enjoyed this post, we had an awesome pancake Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...