Monday, March 7, 2022

Lori Dolls Marine Review! Welcome to the family Marine!

Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia here today! I am over excited as guess what, I finally have my own Lori doll! We love going to TkMaxx and HomeSense as they sometimes have Our Generation and Lori doll items for much cheaper than retail price, even though you can never determine what will be there we always find an awesome surprise! They had LOTS of Our Generation and Lori items, we have been looking in both shops for around 3-4 years for Our Generation and Lori items and when we went and got Marine, we saw the largest selection we have ever seen! We will definitely be shopping there more often and going to check out all their deals! We live in England so things may be different in other countries but we have seen many people in the US in TjMaxx (we think that's what it is called) often also have fun doll items! This time, we bought Marine (my new mini doll!) and a mini doll for Valencia, that will be posted on Wednesday, so lets get started! 
Here is Marine all free from the box! At the time of writing, I have had her for around 2 days! She is awesome and I love her!
She has red wavy hair just like me, red hair dolls are hard to find so when the family member we were with picked her up (who was helping us decide who to buy!) we were full of excitement and knew we definitely wanted to buy her! I love her bright blue eyes, she is so awesome and unique!
Also, one cool thing about her... she comes with underwear! She is the only Lori doll we have had come with underwear and we love it! They have got unfinished seams but that is probably as they are so small. As you may or may not know, Lori dolls have hard or soft bodies, Marine had a soft body! We only have one hard bodied doll which is Cornelia and we felt like they fit her better so she wears them now, but it might change who wears them!
She picked an outfit out from our Lori doll clothes bag so we could take a photo of her clothes she came in! She looks adorable! She also needs glasses just like me, as Faith (our first Lori doll, from TkMaxx) also needs glasses, we have 2 pairs so they take it in turns!
Here are the awesome clothing pieces she came with! We love the extras such as hats which dolls come with, Marine came with a beret which we think is so adorable! We have filmed our new YouTube intro and Cornelia decided to wear it! We love all the clothing pieces, they look si fashionable and match well with other Lori clothing pieces we have! 


Thank you so much for reading my post on my Lori doll Marine! I am so happy to have her and I can't wait for many more adventures with her! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, be sure to comment on the latest video on our channel ButterflyOGDolls which has comments (usually most shorts) comment down below or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear from you! Thanks for reading!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...