Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Lori Dolls Philippa Review! Welcome to the family Philippa!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, Valencia here today! As you may have seen in Mondays post, Sia got a Lori doll called Marine! She also mentioned that I got one as well! She is called Philippa and I LOVE her!!!! We are all so happy that everyone has their own Lori doll companion!

Here I am with her in the box, I was so excited to open her!
Here she is out of the box, she is just the cutest, she looks just like me- brown hair and brown eyes!
Welcome to the family Philippa! We have had so much fun together already and I can't wait for many adventures we are going to have together!
Here is a close up of her hair, it is so beautiful, soft and shiny!
She changed into some other clothes from our clothing bag, I love what she picked!

Here is her outfit she came in! She has decided that horse riding isn't really her thing, she loves ballet, hair and makeup just like me! But, Cornelia loves horses so the boots and helmet are now hers! The top and trousers are awesome as Sullivan can wear them as well, we love gender neutral clothes! The jacket is an awesome design and they don't have many jackets so that is good as well!


So everyone, that is the end of this post I hope you enjoyed! I love my new doll Philippa and I can't wait to have many more adventures with her! If you have any blog post ideas, be sure to comment them down below, on our YouTube channel or email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear! Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...