Friday, March 11, 2022

Our Generation and Lori Dolls Family Photos March 2022!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly here today! As you know from our last 2 posts, we got 2 new awesome Lori dolls! If you watch our YouTube channel, you may know we made our intro again so they are included! Of course, we did family photos as well, we did them at the same time as the intro and used the same awesome set up, so that it why everything will look similar to our intro but we did change our position, here are each of our single photos!













I hope you like them, I love them all! Now, here is our family photo!


What do you think? I really enjoyed taking it!

So everyone, that is all for this post! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, be sure to comment them down below, comment on the latest video on our YouTube channel with comments (usually most shorts) or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear them! Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...