Monday, March 28, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Sia's Volcano Science Experiment Photoshoot!

Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog! In today's post, it's me Sia and I'm going to be sharing with you a photoshoot I did with my volcano science set recently, I hope you enjoy!













 Thank you so much for visiting our blog and looking at my photos, I really hope you like them! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, be sure to comment them down below, comment on the latest video on our YouTube channel with comments (most shorts!) or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear from you! Have a fun doll-filled day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...