Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Two Persons In One Photo Story Series Season 1 Post 4!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly here today! I'm going to be showing you post 4 of our Two Persons In One series, written from my perspective, I hope you enjoy!

"I caught a butterfly, what do you think?" I exclaimed happily.
"It looks so cool Holly!" replied Franco, "would you like a go now Valencia?"
"I'm good thanks," she replied, "you can have a go if you like."
"Are you sure?" I asked, "it is really fun!"
"I said I'm fine." Valencia replied abruptly.
"Ok then, If you are sure," I said, "would you like a go Franco?"
"As long as Valencia is ok with that, I would love to!" he replied," would it be ok to go to the other side of the park as I want to catch a different type of butterfly?"
"Me and Franco are going to the other side of the park, would you like to come?" I asked Valencia.
"No thanks," she replied sounding upset, "my ankle hurts, I'm going to rest here."
"Ok then, suit yourself." I replied.
"Hey Franco, why did you wanna come over here??" I questioned.
"You see Holly," he answered, "I need to talk to you in private and I had a feeling Valencia wouldn't come."
"Is it about Valencia as I see what you talked about, she acting weird." I added.
"Yes it is, it is all I am thinking about," stated Franco, "I think we need to tell her, she may have noticed and doesn't know how to explain."
"Yeah, but what about if she thinks we are completely strange??" I asked.
"No she..." said Franco.
"Or what if she doesn't want to be our friend anymore..." I questioned.
"...that won't happen..." Franco started.
"Or what if it is an absolute DISASTER!!!" I screamed.
"...calm down Holly," added Franco," it will be ok, I promise."
"You think?" I asked.
"Yes, really," now, before we tell her how about I catch that butterfly?" stated Franco.
"Ok, good idea!" I exclaimed.
"Ok, here I come butterfly!" said Franco.
Up in the air went the net!
What a beautiful butterfly Franco caught!
"That butterfly is awesome!!" exclaimed Holly.
"Thank you, I love it!" replied Franco.
"You know what, I think we should go get it done with and tell her, don't you?" I asked.
"I was so confident, but now I feel petrified," said Franco.
"You know what, Valencia is our friend," I comforted Franco," even if her first reaction is bad, I think it will be ok!"
Off they went, back to the other side of the park. Back to Valencia.
As they arrived, they noticed Valencia very quiet and subdued. 
"You ready Holly?" whispered Franco.
"Ready as I'll ever be," I replied, nervous.
"Hey Valencia," Franco said, "we have been noticing you have been quiet lately."
"Yeah, you ok?" I asked.
"I'm fine." she replied abruptly.
"Are you sure nothing is troubling you?" asked Franco kindly.
"We will help, we are your friends," I added.
(Sorry this image is blurry!)
"I told you, there is nothing wrong," she replied, coldly.
"I'm going home, I will see you soon," said Valencia, and left.
"Oh Holly," said Franco, worried.
"Oh Holly, what?" I asked sarcastically.
"What do we do..." he added.
"You know, I have no idea...….." I said.
(Holly note: This next part is from Valencia's perspective!)
As Valencia read, there was only one thing on her mind. What Franco and Holly had said.
"You really don't think there is anything wrong, Philippa?" Valencia asked.
"Honestly. how many times do I have to say," comforted Philippa," I have noticed nothing strange about you, don't worry."
"You know what Philippa, I think you are right, we have nothing to worry about!" said Valencia, cheerily.


Hey people, Holly here! I hope you enjoyed this post, we love writing this series! If you have any blog post or YouTube videos you would like us to make, be sure to comment down below, comment on the latest video on our YouTube channel with comments or send us an email, OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear them! Thank you for reading, be sure to check out some of our other posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...