Friday, April 1, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Talita And Lori Dolls Cornelia's Gymnastics Photoshoot!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita here and I'm going to be showing you a gymnastics photoshoot I did with my Lori doll Cornelia I hope you enjoy!









































I know we took lots of photos in this photoshoot, we had lots of fun doing it! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, be sure to comment them down below, comment on the latest video on our YouTube channel with comments or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...