Monday, April 25, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Talita's Photo Shoot With Her Horse Palomino Foal Millie!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls! In todays post, it's me Talita here and I'm going to be showing you a photo shoot I did with my adorable palomino foal Millie- I hope you enjoy!
























I hope you enjoyed my photos, I loved taking them! If you have any blog post or YouTube video ideas, please comment down below, comment on the latest video on our YouTube channel with comments or you can email us OG18dollsforever@gmail.com, we would love to hear from you! Thank you so much for visiting our blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...