Thursday, September 15, 2022

Talita's Big Ambition Post 4! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story Special Post- The Mean Girl

Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita! Today's post is going to be post 4 of my series, I hope you like it!
Also, we called this a special post as it is the only one so far with a certain name!
I was just walking to my gymnastics lesson, I felt so excited even though I have only been going a few weeks, I love it.
I had my gym bag and everything ready!
Then, I had a strange feeling that someone was behind me...
Then, they got closer, as if they wanted to have a conversation. So, naturally, I turned around.
"Hi, who are you?" I stuttered.
"Who am I?" she replied, "don't you mean who are you?"
"Sorry, I'm a gymnast," I replied nervously.
"Really, bet you're on bottom team!" she said unkindly.
"No, I'm not actually," I replied, struggling to keep my exasperation out of me.
"Well, all I can say is I think you should try football," she answered.
I just walked away, I was taking no more from her.
"Goodbye then!" she yelled.
And off she went.
I went straight to gymnastics, I wasn't going to let someone ruin my dreams.
It felt much better to be in gymnastics.
"Hi Talita, you good?" Holly asked.
"I guess, I just saw this person outside and they were really unkind," I said.
"I'm not letting this happen, what did they say?" Holly demanded.
"She said that she couldn't believe I was a gymnast and thought I was in beginners class," I answered.
"Don't let her get to you Talita," comforted Holly," you are an amazing gymnast and I know you can achieve your dreams!"
"Thank you!!" I said, cheerfully.
"I will finish my makeup and then you can get ready, awesome gymnast!" chirped Holly 
"Perfect!" I replied.
Holly finished off her makeup, whilst I got my leotard on.
Perfect!
I was feeling much better now!
I did my hair and makeup, Holly helped me!
And I was all ready, I had a feeling this lesson would be the best so far!

Thank you for reading everyone, see you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...