Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Holiday Photos part 3! (the final part)

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to EverythingOGDolls, it's me Sia! Sorry we didn't say anything about this in our last post but the reason this post is a day after usual is because it was the Queen's funeral, so to respect the country and Royal family we didn't post on any of our social media. So here is part 3 of all our holiday photos, this should be all of them, we may have left some on our phone by accident but going through the hundreds of files is not easy so it is unlikely they will ever be posted, but we hope you like these ones!






































































































































I hope you like the pictures everyone, see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...