Monday, February 26, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Sweet Stop Playset!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Haven! Today I'm going to be showing you the Our Generation Dolls Sweet Stop Playset!

Here is all the pieces in the set!
First is the chalkboard! I love the colour and how it stands up!
Here are 2 small spoons, perfect for trying ice cream. I love the orange ice lolly- super cute!
Here are 3 ice creams, they are great because we can hold them!
These twisters look delicious!
Here is a white lolly and a pink lolly- I love it!
The ice cream sandwiches are perfect- so realistic!
I love the detail on these ones, and the hearts on the sticks!
Here is the chalk for the chalkboard!
I love the bunting- it is perfect for summer!
Finally, the apron! The colours are perfect!

Thanks for reading! See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...