Thursday, February 29, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Reach The Stars Outfit!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you the Reach The Stars Outfit!

Here is all of the pieces!
First is the jumper, I love the start design and the details. It is really good quality!
Next, are the red trousers. Again, the material is really good and I love that there is elastic!
Here are the shoes- super cute and easy to put on!
Here is the backpack! I love how some things fit inside and the colours are amazing!
Next is the headband! I love that it is stars like the jumper!
Here is some paper (we always need more doll paper!) and cute stickers!
The pens are always so realistic! The lids also come off!

Thanks for reading! See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...