Monday, October 24, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Franco's 2022 Halloween costume- a skeleton!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco! Today, I'm going to be showing you my Halloween costume, which is a skeleton, I hope you enjoy!

Here is an overview of my costume, I love it!
All the skeleton pieces are images printed from the internet, and there is strong hot glued onto the back so that I can tie them on!
All the pieces are made the same. The jumper I am wearing is the Our Generation Fall For Apples outfit!

The trousers are from Lily Anna's read and play set and the shoes are from the Plaid and Preppy Outfit!

I hope you like my Halloween costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...