Saturday, October 22, 2022

Lori dolls Philippa's Halloween costume- Anna from Frozen!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! Sorry, we meant to post this yesterday but didn't have time, so one day we will have 2 posts, but today will be Philippa's (my Lori doll's) Halloween costume, I hope you like it, she is Anna from Frozen!

Here is an overview of her outfit!
For the hat, we don't think it covers the back of her head (not sure) but we did it like that anyway, and then it ties underneath her plaits, so it is like a headband, but a hat!
Here is her plaits, and where it is tied.
She looks so cute! ❄️
Her dress is made by our friends Midnight Dolls on YouTube and the cape we made with a piece of rectangular fabric and used a hair tie to bring it together.

Her trousers are from a Lori doll outfit and the boots came with our Lori doll Faith!

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for another costume tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...