Thursday, October 20, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Valencia's Halloween costume- a box of popcorn!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! Every day starting today until Halloween, we will be posting a post about each of our Halloween costumes and I'm going first, I hope you like my costume, this year I decided to be a box of popcorn! ๐Ÿฟ

Here is an overview of my costume, I love it!
The headband is meant to represent popcorn out of the box. We used a pipe cleaner wrapped in red wool, for the headband. We then used a piece of cardboard which we coloured yellow and hot glued yellow pom poms onto!
For the box, I coloured 2 pieces of cardboard with red stripes and used 4 pieces of string so that it ties over my shoulders!
This is the view from the back.
For my under outfit:
Top- Fuzzy Feelings Outfit
Trousers- Bunny Love Outfit
Shoes- Sharp As A Fox Outfit

I hope you like my Halloween costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...