Thursday, November 24, 2022

Talita's Big Ambition Post 9!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita! Today's post is post 9 and the final post of my Big Ambition series! We may carry it on in a few months, because we still have more we would like to add however we would like to make a Christmas series so we will be doing that next! I hope you enjoy this post!

"Perfect, here they are!" Muttered Valencia to herself.
"Good evening!" Exclaimed Talita.
"Good evening!" Added Holly. "What do you want us for at such a late time?"
"Well, I have the results!" Exclaimed Valencia. "You both passed, and made the national team!"
"Wow!!" me and Holly chorused. "That is the best news ever!"
"I know, I will see you both very soon, congratulations!" Valencia added.

Sorry it is so short, we didn't have lots of time but I hope you like it! We can't wait to make our Christmas series!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...